Daniel Arrigg Koh, Chief of Staff to Boston Mayor Martin Walsh
Today we discover how the brains behind the city of Boston uses his ADHD to his advantage!
We have a very special guest on this edition of FTN, Daniel Arrigg Koh, the Chief of Staff to the Mayor of Boston, Massachusetts, Martin Walsh.
In this episode, Peter and Daniel discuss:
- Daniel’s first job at 13 years old
- Why Daniel fell in love with public service
- Fear & insecurity at work due to ADHD symptoms (If you have kids with ADHD, you don’t want to miss this!)
- How Daniel manages to succeed at his job, and how he uses ADHD to his advantage to do so
- Getting of off medication – What made Daniel do it, and his thoughts on it
- Tips to survive long meetings
- The link between working out and ADHD (I preach this constantly! It’s nice to get some confirmation!)
- Daniel’s top 3 apps for organizing his life, both professionally and personally
- Advice for parents with kids diagnosed with ADHD (Again, a must listen!)
Any questions, comments, or ideas as to who should be a future guest on our podcast? Please tweet us!