The Episode for Women: Terry Matlen, Psychotherapist and Consultant
This episode of FTN is for the ladies!
We have a very special guest on this edition of FTN, Terry Matlen, a psychotherapist and consultant, who focuses primarily on helping women with ADD and ADHD.
This one, as they say, is for the ladies!
In this episode, Peter and Terry discuss:
- Differences between ADHD symptoms in men and women
- Why Terry decided to focus on women
- The different expectations between genders
- Why women tend to get diagnosed later
- Trigger signs women should be on the lookout for
- What should partners be aware of
- Why Peter needs deadlines
- Tips to avoid a lot of the problems that come with ADHD
- Minimalism vs Clutter
- Diet & Exercise
- Add Consults (website) – FREE BOOK
- Queens of Distraction (book
- Wunderlist (app)
As always, leave us a comment below, drop us a review on iTunes (PLEASE!) and of course, subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
Any questions, comments, or ideas as to who should be a future guest on our podcast? Please tweet us!