The ADHD Miracle Morning, with Hal Elrod
It’s pretty amazing what can happen when you get up at 3am! Hal Elrod, author of The Miracle Morning, will tell us how his life changed when he realized the power of the early morning. I’ve been getting up long before dawn for years, and I know firsthand how it has changed my life. Hal shares his story, and how his ADHD became a gift, when he learned to embrace the hours before sunrise!
In this episode, Peter and Hal discuss:
- Hal tells his story (05:29)
- Anger is a choice (09:21)
- The five minute rule story (09:53)
- Hal’s ADD diagnosis (11:55)
- Medication, depression & what started the miracle morning (13:00)
- Creativity when on ADHD drugs (14:07)
- What happens when you sleep late (14:56)
- The one things successful people have in common (17:42)
- Priorities (20:22:05
- How applying the miracle morning affects Hal’s ADHD (20:31)
- Three tips to thrive with ADHD (24:12)
- The Miracle Morning (Official Site)
As always, leave us a comment below, drop us a review on iTunes (PLEASE!) and of course, subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already! Know of anyone you think should be on the FTN podcast? Shoot us a note – We’d love to hear!
- Episode 77: Peter Shankman of Faster Than Normal on the Gifts of ADHD | Tilt Parenting - […] The ADHD Miracle Morning with Hal Elrod (podcast episode) […]
Incredible! #TheGapYear #MajorMotionPicture FAMily approved http://hiphopoverload.com/music/gap-year-soundtrack/
Loved it…tell Hal he needs to write a “how to” on Miracle Mornings for Couples and Families!!! I do mine in the morning with my hubby, and I’d love to get my daughter involved. She and I are the ADHD ones so we both listen and love your podcasts!