Podcaster, Consultant, Agency Owner, Powered by ADHD: Jessica Kupferman
This week’s guest is Jessica Kupferman, podcaster extraordinaire. She proves yet again that the things that make us “different,” can also be our best gifts. She’s launched podcasts, been featured all over the place, and as a bonus, is the founder of She Podcasts, where she teaches people and companies around the world how to tell their stories and get paid for it!
It’s a fun little interview, you’re going to enjoy it!
In this episode, Peter and Jessica discuss:
- Jessica’s story (1:49)
- Failing in college and wanting to get diagnosed (4:31)
- Thoughts about taking medication (6:24)
- Correlation between ADD and addiction (7:36)
- Best business advice Jessica’s received (9:40)
- Top three tips to manage ADHD (12:40)
- Podcasts – (She podcasts / Off in The Weeds)
- Jessica Kupferman’s Socials (Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin)
- Chrome Extension – Sortd
As always, leave us a comment below, drop us a review on iTunes (PLEASE!) and of course, subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already! Know of anyone you think should be on the FTN podcast? Shoot us a note – We’d love to hear!