Founder of the ADHD Nerd Website, Ryan McRae
The “ADHD Nerd” joins us today on this episode of FTN. We’ve got a super-fun guest today, Ryan McRae, who runs the ADHD Nerd website! You think you’ve done some funny things to handle your ADHD? Well, I doubt you ever woke up and thought, “today is a good day to move to Afghanistan!” Listen up, you’ll like this one. As always, leave us a comment below, drop us a review on iTunes (PLEASE!) and of course, subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
In this episode, Peter and Ryan discuss:
- What caused Ryan to move to Afghanistan
- How Ryan dialed in his ADHD to succeed at his job
- How some people are built for order and some people are built for chaos
- Fun ways of teaching
- Tips for packing and travel (Big one for those in the business world!)
- Peter’s technique for getting ready for the gym in the mornings
- Peter’s take on watching TV
- Routines & rituals
- Preservation techniques and a the secret clause Peter has added into his speaking contracts
- Thoughts on Crossfit & board games
One of the biggest aha moments! I was so stressed I took the first option, which has held me in a rough financial situation. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHANKYOUSOMUCH!!!!!! This podcast has been the closest to me out of the first 10. Praise! Thank you!