The ADHD Celebrity Trainer, With Vinnie Tortoritch
The Faster Than Normal Video Course is out! 36 videos to teach you how to take back control of your attention, your time, and your life! Check it out here!
Imagine for a second, if you will, a man who doesn’t hold back in the slightest. He works with some of the top celebrities in the world, yet doesn’t have the remotest of filters on his brain, mouth, or actions. Imagine that, and multiply it by a thousand, and you get this week’s Faster Than Normal Interview, Vinnie Tortoritch.
This man is legendary. He didn’t want to become a trainer. He didn’t want to host a ridiculously popular podcast. He didn’t want to do any of the things he does – Yet now he does them, and he’s famous for it!
Why? ADHD. Listen here. You’ll like it.
In this episode, Peter and Vinnie discuss:
- Vinnie’s background (01:48)
- Beginning of the personal training (02:45)
- The fitness podcast (04:15)
- Internet famous (06:06)
- Zone of focus (06:50)
- Caffeine and concentration (07:41)
- How healthy habits affect the brain (08:40)
- Kids with problems or lazy teachers (09:13)
- When losers get trophies (12:09)
- The presidential fitness test (14:07)
- No sugar no grains (16:36)
- School lunches (19:19)
- For the parents (23:12)
- Vinnietortoritch.com (Official Site)
- Pure Vitamin Club (Vinnie’s company)
- Fitness Confidential (Podcast)
- Jenna Marbles
- Howie Mandel
- ADHD Nation (Book)
- Grain brain (Book)
- Wheat Belly (Book)
As always, leave us a comment below, drop us a review on iTunes (PLEASE!) and of course, subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already! Know of anyone you think should be on the FTN podcast? Shoot us a note – We’d love to hear!